CITY GARDEN HOTEL MAKATI
Online Reservation System http://www.citygardenhotelmakati.com
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CANCELLATION & MODIFICATION POLICY
- Modification and cancellation of confirmed room reservation must be done three (3) days prior to check-in date. Guest may call reservations at +63-2-899-1111 or e-mail: email@example.com for any changes in their booking. To avoid misunderstanding of any sort, our reservation officer may require you to send us via e-mail the written cancellation or modification of your reservation request. Any modification in the length of stay, dates and room type after the cut off date may result in a rate change.
|PERIOD||DAYS OF CANCELLATION||CHARGES|
|Early Cancellation or Modification||If you cancel your reservation before the cut-off date which is three (3) days before the actual date of check-in||Free of Charge|
|Late Cancellation or Modification||If you cancel your reservation after the cut-off date||Amount equivalent to one (1) room night|
|No Show||If you don’t arrive by 6:00pm on your actual date of check-in||Amount equivalent to one (1) room night|
NO SHOW POLICY
- In case you did not utilize your reservation and fail to contact us to cancel it on the stipulated time period as specified above, NO REFUND/RETURN of any amount shall be made pertaining to your booking. Such is the case for reason that these rooms are held by the Hotel as guaranteed/ confirmed under your name and will not be occupied by anyone else. The room is held unoccupied, until they are notified otherwise. Thus, any no-show on your part, the Hotel shall charge room reservation charges on your credit card.
- To guarantee your reservation a full amount of the total reservation or an amount equal to one (1) night room accommodation is debited from your credit card. After you made your booking on our on-line reservation system, the site will automatically transfer to Paypal on-line payment system which will ask your credit card information and debited an amount equal to one (1) night room accommodation. You must confirm the booking transaction and print the voucher that will serve as guide of information to the front desk to assure the smooth and additional convenience to the guest upon checking –in.
- All published rates are inclusive of VAT or government tax at the current date and “NO SERVICE CHARGE” to be collected from you.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
- All rates quoted are subject to availability and alteration. All discounted rates quoted are limited offers and subject to availability and maybe subject to a minimum night stay. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information, City Garden Hotel Makati does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information and descriptions of the hotel and its products.
- Discounts granted by the government (e.g. Senior Citizens’ Discounts) or those granted by the hotel through offers, promotions and/or other privileges shall not be used in conjunction with other discounts, offers, promotions and/or other privileges.
- All rooms and rates offered by City Garden Hotel Makati are subject to availability and the discretion of the Front Office Manager or General Manager. Limited numbers of suitable rooms may be allocated to individual rates, packages or promotions and when these allocations are taken up, remaining available rooms maybe offered to the client at a higher price.
- No charge for children below 12 years old occupying the same room with parents without extra bed. However, there will be cost for the child’s breakfast.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Rooms are usually available from 2:00PM on the day of arrival. Check-out is by 12:00NN.
- Any extension is subject to room and rate availability
- Late check-out charges shall be applied automatically after the check out time at 12:00NN.
- Early check in, is free of charge BUT subject to room availability.
- City Garden Hotel Makati is not liable for loss of the deposited property as result of fire, theft, ordinary or gross negligence or otherwise unless it shall appear that the loss or damage was caused by willful act or misappropriation on the part of management or its employees.
- After three (3) months, if no special arrangement has been made with the management, the Hotel will have the right to sell, by public auction or private treaty, the article deposited and their contents to defray storage charges. Should the amount realized by the sales exceed the storage charges due such amount will be forfeited if not claimed within three (3) months from the date of such sales.
- Other than for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Hotel, the Hotel’s liability to the Guest is limited to the price of the booking. Unless the Hotel is liable under the above clause, the Guest indemnifies the Hotel from and against any and all liability and any claims, proceedings or damages resulting or arising from the booking, event or function, the guests or any outside contractors of the Guest. The Hotel will not be liable for failure to perform to the extent that the failure is caused by any factor beyond its reasonable control.
- The Hotel does not accept responsibility whatsoever for damage to, or theft from, or theft of, vehicles parked on the hotel premises.
- We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act, omission, default or neglect to the hotel’s property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to guest’s credit card, or send an invoice for the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage, to the registered address. We will however make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
- City Garden Hotel Makati shall not be liable for damages of any kind arising out of any failure or delay byCity Garden Hotel Makati in performing any or all of our obligations contained herein or in respect of any product or service if the failure or delay is due to circumstances or cause beyond our reasonable control.
- The Guest is recommended to have and is responsible for insurance to cover cancellation, curtailment, and loss of baggage, personal effects and money.
COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
- Any comment or complain regarding the stay should be made to the Hotel Duty Manager at the time of visit so that the matter can be resolved immediately. All rooms are supplied with the “Guest Comment Form” which will serve as a tool to voice out your comment and complain or you may get in touch with us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org