Makati Quarantine Stay
Thank you for choosing City Garden Hotel Makati!
Although our hotel is operating, we are mandated to follow guidelines from our government. As such, please note the following guests are only allowed to check-in:
- Guests who had existing bookings or reservations under any Accommodation Establishment within Luzon as of 17 March 2020, and outside Luzon as of 01 May 2020;
- Foreign Guests who are transiting through, or are otherwise temporarily staying in the Philippines for a short period and will leave the country;
- Long Staying Guests;
- Distressed OFWs;
- Repatriated OFWs in compliance with approved quarantine protocols;
- Other Returning Overseas Filipinos;
- Locally Stranded Individuals;
- COVID-19 positive individuals who are asymptomatic or those with mild symptoms, pursuant to the Oplan Kalinga program;
- Employees of agencies and instrumentalities of the Government, including GOCCs and LGUs, especially health and emergency frontline, border control, and other critical services workers; and
- Health care workers and other employees from establishments that are allowed to operate during the GCQ pursuant to the IATF Omnibus Guidelines; provided, that their place of work is located in a GCQ zone, which may or may not be in the same area.
Please bring additional documents in order to support your classification. Examples are travel documents, mandatory quarantine requirement, passport, evidence of stranding, COVID-19 test booking / results, work ID, etc.
Visitors are not permitted at any time unless they belong to the same household. Minors must be travelling with their parents.
As of January 1 2021, Filipino citizens travelers from, or transiting through some countries must undergo mandatory 14-day quarantine (non-Filipino citizens not permitted to enter the Philippines)
Aside from the above-mentioned, due to the General Community Quarantine, our hotel Pool, Gym and Restaurants remain closed. Our team can also help you arrange daily meals (delivered to your room) at a fixed menu and price while we can also arrange your transportation needs at an additional cost.
Leisure purposes are still prohibited at the moment and should your purpose of stay does not match the above criteria, we are happy to move your booking to a later date or we can process a refund/free cancellation with our online travel partner where you've made your reservation.
Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you and stay safe!